WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch is a game utility in which you will find some new features as well as some fixes for minor bugs. Amongst the novelties of this patch you can find some new maps for playing in the multiplayer mode, map changes, and fixes that could ruin the game experience.
With this download you can be sure that the software will be ready to perform exactly as the developers intended. WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne has balanced some units in order to not grant too much power to units such as the Orc Blade master. There are also some changes for items, mostly in their duration. Blizzard has modified some cooldown durations (also abbreviated as CD, is the time that players have to wait after using a spell or ability and the possibility of using another one again) to balance the gameplay.
This latest update includes all the improvements that all the previous versions have, and it has also some fixes for the Internet multiplayer mode. Another important addition is that you can select the maximum FPS (frames per second) during the graphic adventure with just a single command in the game’s console.
The latest update for this game patch
As it has been mentioned above, the main changes have been made regarding the balance of the gameplay. For instance, concerning the human race, the Masonry Upgrade health boost has been reduced to 10%, Warden Shadow Strike mana cost has been increased to 75. Even the duration of the Druid of the Talon Faerie has been reduced.
As it has been previously read, some changes in the Orcs have been made. In respect of the items, the XP that the Tome of Experience gives has been reduced in 50 points, while the cost of the Ivory Tower has been increased to 40. The main objective of these latest changes is to balance the gameplay and make your experience more enjoyable.
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch 1.26a Features
Here you can find the unique features that WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch offers in this free download:
- Changes in humans, Orcs and items
- Widescreen resolution available in Video Options
- Changes in Hex (they no longer disable health regeneration or mana, and do not extend the Metamorphosis duration, amongst some other changes)
- Tower Hack: Non-interactable buildings bug fixed
- Auto saving now available
- Option of permanently showing the health bar of units and buildings
- Possibility of disabling and enabling minimap signals
- New cheats
If you want to know more information about this patch, feel free to visit the developer's website .
System requirements to download and use this patch
Below you can find the minimum system requirements to use this update patch:
- OS: Windows 98 or later
- Processor: 400Mhz Pentium II or equivalent
- Hard-disk free space: 1.3 GB
- RAM memory: 128 MB
- Video card: 8MB 3D video card TNT, Rage 128, i810, Voodoo 3 or better compatible with DirectX 8.1
- 16-bit sound card
- You need to have Warcraft III The Frozen Throne installed