CorelDraw Graphic Suite is the ultimate graphic compilation developed by Corel. The suite mixes vector drawing, website design, photo edition and drawing tools, and is focused on any kind of user, from newbies to experienced graphic designers.
CorelDraw Graphic Suite is a perfect alternative for all of you who don’t agree with Adobe’s Creative Cloud philosophy.
How to use
The suite compiles different Corel design programs for illustrators and designers:
-CorelDRAW: it is a very complete vector design program. Used for graphic art and logo creation
- Corel Photo-Paint: photo-editing software with RAW function. Like Photoshop
- Corel Capture: really easy to use screen capture. One-click and the capture will be done
- Corel Website Creator: effective and user friendly website creator
- Corel PowerTRACE: useful tool to convert bitmap-to-vector
- Corel CONNECT: an integrated content administrator
- PhotoZoom Pro 2: a CorelDRAW plug-in to increase the size of digital images
- ConceptShare: interactive tool to work and share your work online
In addition to that, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite includes secondary utilities to manage and assist, like HD clipart, fonts and multiple templates. At the same time, the software includes more than two hours of free tutorial online videos and a really useful guide full of great tips and helpful files to download.
The software is really easy to use and ideal for every user level.
The X6 version has enhanced the standard Corel Suite functions. First of all, the workflow has been sped up with better connectivity among the programs and provision of better tools.
The OpenType compatibility lets you create incredible typography effects for your signs. Corel DRAWGraphic suite is now totally compatible with complex alphabets.
The program is also entirely compatible with multi-core technology and native 64-bit processors.
The graphic suite offers two different register programs. The standard one is free for every CorelDraw Graphics Suite user and allows you to receive all the latest uploads and error corrections online. The Premium one is only valid after purchasing the full Suite version and lets you enjoy all Corel functions and upgrades for the program with the latest versions.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Features
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 was launched with the following new features:
- Ultimate complete suite with all the necessary design programs, from photo edition to web design
- High-resolution work implemented
- OpenType and complex alphabet compatibility
- Enhanced speed work compatibility and workflow
- Manage your content and perform instant searches on iStockphoto, Fotolia and Flickr thanks to the new Corel Connect X6
- Physical DVD and online version for sale
- More than two hours of video tutorials included and website tool content to download
- Free plug-ins and upgrades
For more information about CorelDRAW and the suite before you decide to download it, feel free to look for more information on .
Before downloading the trial version of the software, please ensure that your computer fulfills the following requirements:
OS Microsoft Windows XP with the most recent Service Packs installed, or later
Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64/Opteron or higher
At least 1GB RAM memory
At least 1.5 GB free HDD space
Compatible with graphic tablets
1024 x 768 graphic resolution
- Very comprehensive Suite with all the necessary design programs
- Big online community with tutorials and free download content
- Enhanced workflow among the suite programs
- Easy to use
- Digital and DVD versions to purchase
- Not as powerful as Adobe’s Suite
Retouch your images in High Definition with CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6
By Chris Larrage
On Monday, April 7, 2014
I started using CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 just for curiosity. The incredible tools and different programs included in the software package makes it be one of the great rivals against the suites image suites created by Adobe. In this occasion, CorelDraw brings a complete set of tools for image treatment with Photo-Paint, a website creator and editor; and other tools for working online such as the ConceptShare application. The diversity you can count with CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 makes it be a great choice for starting in the image treatment world with your own photographs.
Although, in its name, the word Graphics takes its complete meaning, the truth is that, with the website creator, CorelDraw includes a complete suite for creating what you want in your own way. Although it may seem some kind difficult for beginners, the final results make this suite very recommendable. The compatibility with High Definition content and its option for converting bitmap-to-vector files makes it really useful for vector design programs, already included in the suite. CorelDraw Graphics Suite X can be your best partner for working with graphical documents; once you learn all its possible functions you will never let it for other program.
- Multiple tools for different works
- Website creator included for your own websites
- Online functions for sharing your content
- It is very difficult to start with
- Some of its functions are not so powerful
An essential must-have for every aspiring or professional graphic designer
By Ivy May Palomares
On Thursday, April 3, 2014
CorelDraw Graphics Suite is one of the fastest illustrators existing on the market today and also one of the uncomplicated graphic design software to use. There are various learning resources like video tutorials available online to help first time users learn new tricks and tips. The suite is composed of a user-friendly environment, new upgraded powerful graphic design, photo-editing and website design features. It is compatible with 64-bit processor that will allow its users to process much larger files and images. The main programs that I find useful are the Corel Drax, a vector graphics software and photo editing tool, Corel Photo Paint. Other programs that can also be utilized are the drag-and-drop web design called Corel web designer and if you want a digital look, you can use Corel Connect. There are also several other add-ins available. What I fancy like about this program is the option to choose between the Standard CorelDraw Graphics Suite which is free and can obtain the latest uploads or the Premium which is paid to let you enjoy the full and latest software version, functions and upgrades. CorelDraw Graphics Suite is a great alternative for the expensive and overrated art design software offered in the market today.
- Works faster and more efficiently
- Compatible version with graphic tablets
- Offers hundreds of professionally-designed templates
- DVD and online versions for sale
- For Windows operating system only
- It is quite difficult for beginners
- Minor processing and exporting issues
- Requires proposed level of integration between applications